Full Stack Developer (Lahti)
We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer to join us for a journey to create the best web projects, fantastic games, mind blowing Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality experiences. We are growing, award winning startup with big plans. We’d like to challenge the old ways of thinking about the media and games.
We expect you to be enthusiastic about software development and done development with modern frameworks and tools. You have experience with the mobile platforms (Android, iOS). You know continuos development and cloud platforms and what is test driven development. Perhaps you have written some games with Unity.
We do not expect you to be already a guru. It is enough if you can show us 1 to 2 years of work experience with a steady learning curve.
Join now and continue building the company with us. We never say: “not possible”, before we try. We work with big brands like Sony Music, Hartwall, LähiTapiola and Sibeliustalo but that’s not all! In addition to our customer projects, we also develop our own products, games and tools. And we have some big news coming up! Join now!
What we appreciate
- At least 1 - 2 years of work experience in software development
- Knowledge of mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
- Knowledge or willingness to learn of the following technologies: Unity, Angular, Ionic/Cordova, React Native/Js, Node.js and Firebase
- Experience in agile development, cloud platforms (GAE), continuous development, version control (Git)
- Basic understanding of software quality in form of TDD
- Basic skills with Adobe CC, equipped with some graphical eye
- Experience with the game development is a big plus!
We hope you can
- Show proven track record of finished projects
- Work alone and with a small team.